Free Consultation (303) 993-4323
Free Consultation (303) 993-4323
 Image One  Image Two  Image Three

February 2022

Who Is Liable for Amusement Park Accidents?

February 25, 2022
Colorado is home to many amusement parks and family attractions, including Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Lakeside Amusement Park, Elitch Gardens and Water World. Unfortunately, a fun day with the family could end in tragedy at one of these parks if it is not properly managed or maintained. If someone gets injured or killed in...
Read More

If Someone Trespasses on My Property and Gets Hurt, Am I Liable?

February 21, 2022
A trespasser is someone who does not have permission or legal authority to enter your property in Colorado. Although the general rule is that a property owner is not responsible for the safety or well-being of a trespasser, there are several exceptions to the rule. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to be...
Read More

Are Slip and Fall Injuries Covered by Homeowners Insurance?

February 18, 2022
In Colorado, slip and fall accidents are a relatively common cause of injuries. Hazards such as ice, snow, slippery floors and uneven surfaces often cause slip and fall accidents and painful injuries. Depending on the circumstances, a property owner’s homeowners insurance policy may cover the costs connected to a harmful slip and fall accident....
Read More

Slip and Fall on Government Property

February 14, 2022
Not all slip and fall accidents in Colorado take place on privately owned properties. You may slip and fall and suffer a serious injury on government-owned property, as well, such as on a public sidewalk or at a police precinct. If you suffer a slip and fall injury on government property, you may still...
Read More

Can I Recover Damages if I Fall on a Sidewalk?

February 11, 2022
If you slip or trip and fall while using a sidewalk in Colorado, the question of whether you can recover damages (financial compensation) depends on the circumstances. Sidewalks are generally public property, meaning that if you do have a case, you will need to go up against a government agency to pursue monetary damages....
Read More